Tuesday, March 9, 2010

5 going on 30

With three sets of grandparents, Iwa had a few birthday celebrations. This is the one I actually remembered to bring my camera. We went to Chuck E Cheese with my folks, Uncle Jere, Aunt Amy, and Hannah. We went at 10 a.m. (they open at 9) and let me tell you, pizza for brunch was so worth it to avoid the crowds and work around naps.

(my friend Laura made the hat. Iwa thought it was cute but didn't want to wear it to her party because she was afraid other people would laugh at her. So weird that she cares now.)

Kawika ran the overhead tunnels like a hamster. Towards the end, he was asking me to lay down with him because he was sleepy, then he disappeared into a tunnel. I was so afraid he was going to lay down in there and go to sleep!

After the party she even let me take a picture of her wearing the birthday hat!