Monday, July 25, 2011

Kawika's 4!

Blogging has been way down on my list of things to do lately. Honestly, we've been so cought up in living life lately that I haven't had time to write about it. Whatever the reason, I can't let Kawika's birthday post pass me by.

Yeah, Kawika turned 4 in May. I'm happy to report that this little boy is still the kindest, softest, squishiest, most cuddly kid I've ever met. Here's a breakdown of a few of my favorite things about this boy at this point:

*The kid seriously has the softest skin I've ever touched. Always has.*Of all the kids, he's always the first in line for hugs and kisses.*His ears are squishy and movable. They flop when he runs, and even flap in strong wind. When he gets tired, he plays with them and folds them into his head and pops them out.*He tells me when I make his heart happy. (unfortunately for my heart, he also tells me when I make his heart sad)*He really loves his mommy. That's my favorite.
*His idea of the ideal meal always starts and sometimes ends with peanut butter and jelly.*He maintains his own in this house of strong-willed sisters. ...and loves them very much.*He's my artist. The girls like to make art, but Kawika goes about it differently and looks at things in a way that amazes me.Whatever life has in store for Kawika, my biggest hope for him is that he stays just the way he has been for the past 4 years. Happy birthday sweet boy.

No comments: