Monday, July 21, 2008

Everyone else is doing it...

So here we are making a blog because I have been starting my day by checking everyone else's and realized that I could do the same thing. In fact, when I think about it, it's kinda creepy because I keep up with a few of my friends blogs but I haven't actually talked to some of them in quite a while. Is this a new form of stalking? In order to sleep well at night and not feel like a stalker I've decided to make this blog so that I'm contributing something. Heaven forbid I actually dial the phone and TALK to someone....

4 comments:

Mary Elizabeth said...

Somewhat unrelated, but I love your music choices listed below. Then again, I come from the land of ice and snow, so what do I know...

(BTW, this is Matt. I'm just on Mary Elizabeth's computer. She doesn't know who Led Zeppelin is....)

Mary Elizabeth said...

Semmme on my way! Heart it!

kqebagx

Mary Elizabeth said...

Matt you type the word verification in the little box...not in your comment...I'm sad for you.

npage79 said...

Eliza I would rather communicate thur email, texting, or leaving comments on someone's blog than have someone call me. You know what the Butler's say when someone calls no matter what time of day "Who would be calling at this time" There's something about the phone, I just don't trust it.