Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Kitty Say What?

It's amazing to think of how far we've come from the Commodore 128 I used to use to play Paperboy. It's an amazing thought in my brain as I watch Iwalani navigate YouTube flawlessly on her daddy's iPod. I actually had a computer class in middle school and one of the lessons was about how to use a mouse and she's been doing it for a long time like it's a born skill. It blows my mind. Anyhow, here's her favorite YouTube video:

Kitty Say What?

...and now that we're all sufficiently creeped out....

2 comments:

erin said...

I let Finn watch that video and he loved it! Kitties are his most favorite thing. Then we watched some of the other videos youtube thought we might like based on our previous choice. We watched Ba Nah Nah Nah - the Banana Rap, one about hampsters, and My Kitty is Emo. All quality choices. Finn really enjoyed them.

Wheatley Family said...

What the hell