Monday, February 15, 2010

"He was a may-yes."

*scroll down and pause the music first so you can hear this.*



I just couldn't not share this- especially for those of you who read this and forget or don't know what a little Southern girl sounds like, or have never seen Kawika's reaction when a t.v. is turned on.

I thought it was so much funny.

p.s. This video was taken in an attempt to share a photo of their haircuts. She's been begging me to cut her hair for a while now so today we did it. Actually Nani did it but I made a few cuts before I chickened out.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Love it! Whitest, most southern hawaiian girl I know. =)

Anonymous said...

SO MUCH FUNNY! Seriously, how cute is she? Her accent is thicker than any I've heard and I live in Martin!

jennifer rogers said...

that girl is a mess and I love that Kawika jumped up to go watch tv....those kids are too funny!

npage79 said...

We had to watch that video 6x's b/c Colby thought it was SO MUCH FUNNY!! Such a cutie.

Wheatley Family said...

She is so much funny and HOLY CRAP what an accent