Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's the magic number

What a week THIS has been! They say things happen in 3's. Here's our three:

1. Leilea's elbow dislocation. (see post below)

2. I accidentally gave myself a paper cut in the eye. I was alphabetizing large pieces of artwork for our upcoming Art Show and one piece caught the wind right and ended up in my eyeball. I went to the optometrist and the small town office just gave me my overdue yearly eye exam at the same time. I got some eye drops and killed two birds with one stone.

3. Kawika came home from school that day with a scraped up eyelid and face. He had an accident at school when someone threw a book and his face got in the way. John's telling people things like he was injured sword fighting or that it's a skateboard injury. (I can just hear John now..."He was totally just minding his own business when a Sith Lord's light saber nicked his face in their duel. It's cool, though. He's using the Force to heal himself.")

If things like this happen in 3's, we can be done, right?

1 comment:

jennifer rogers said...

oh.my.gosh. Liza the paper cut in the eye thing is my absolute worst secret fear EVER! I hated walking down the halls at school when there were posters flapping in the wind and always thought that they were going to slice my eye! OUCH! Sorry that happened, but now I know that my fear was not just a silly thing to be afraid of!