Friday, September 17, 2010

Walmart Fail

I have lots of things to post. In fact, I have a Post-it on my laptop keyboard with a list of things but right now I want to vent.

Last night I went to Wal-mart looking for a shirt for Iwalani. Usually, Walmart doesn't let me down. In fact, I usually say that if Walmart doesn't have it, I don't need it.

Not today, my friends.

Tomorrow is University of Memphis day for the Kindergarteners at school. They're learning the letter "M" and everyone is encouraged to wear their U of M gear. Of course, we don't have anything like that in this house (actually, thanks to Uncle Matt we have a U of M sweatsuit but it's 2T). I just knew Walmart wouldn't let me down.

I looked at the little girl's section and what did I find? Lots of Justin Bieber. Lots of High School Musical and Hannah Montana, but NO SPORTS apparel. Not even clothes for made-up sports like NASCAR (haha).

I HAD TO GO TO THE LITTLE BOYS DEPARTMENT.

Wow, this bugs me.

Thanks for setting us back a few decades, Walmart. I can always count on you. I did leave with a $3 dress that happened to be U of M blue. The boy's shirts were all in sizes too big and I was just too annoyed anyway.

No comments: