Saturday, September 12, 2009

Leilea walking

okay, this is so 3rd kid syndrome but... when Kawika started walking I videoed one of his first attempts and put it on the blog. Leilea has been taking steps for a while, but she's just now mastered it and actually walks across rooms unprovoked. Of course, we wondered if Kawika would EVER walk, because doing so would be a feat over gravity. Either way, here's Leilea walking. in our messy house.

.... to catch you up a little, we've been a little under the weather at the Frisky house. First, Iwa got Strep. Then, of course, Kawika got strep almost the next day. Who would be third? Nurse Mommy, of course. I don't remember being that sick since I had chicken pox in the 5th grade and I had to take a nap on the floor on the 10 foot walk to the bathroom to take a shower.

A week later I was still feeling bad and Kawika starts with a fever and Leilea is acting not well. I take them in (with my mom, thank you) to find out that Leilea has a sinus infection and Kawika still has strep.

Of course, shortly after that, Iwalani starts getting feverish and she's still got it too. The next day, I go in myself because I'm still fatigued and feeling feverish and looking up my symptoms on webmd.com, seeing things like "Scarlett Fever" and "Mono". Nope, just still have strep. This time they gave me a different antibiotic and Prednesone.

.....which brings me back to my messy house. I have had two doses of that Prednesone and I am feeling better than I have in 3 weeks. All of a sudden, the house needs a total overhaul, toys need to be gone through, laundry needs to be done, and I'm just the girl for the job!

No comments: