Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Party like a rock star

To commemorate Leilea's first birthday we had a "small" gathering of some family. Yeah... small with John's family automatically includes 25-30 people. It was fun and I thought I'd share some pictures of the merriment.

Grandma Lorna strikes again. Another beautiful birthday cake.

My boys.

Leilea's wondering why her tray is empty.

She had no confusion what so ever about what to do with that cake. She picked up the plate and began to try to pour it directly into her mouth.

So, the weeks before the party, I wasn't feeling the party mood and I joked about staging pictures to make it look like we had a party so Leilea wouldn't feel like she was shorted. This picture is to prove that there were people at our house. I realized the other pictures I posted on here didn't include other people. I also love this one because Auntie Kaylani is in the background being ...well... Auntie Kaylani.

No comments: