Friday, May 21, 2010

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful boy

I found out today after making a t-shirt with a picture of Mr.T on it that today is Mr.T's birthday. It also happens to be my big man's birthday, too. Since I don't have baby photos of Mr.T, I'll just have to keep this post about Kawika.
Three years ago today, I was in labor with Kawika watching Coyote Ugly and pushing during the commercials. Isn't that the sweetest birth story ever?
We finally turned it off, and when baby Kawika was born, John cried. I don't think he'll mind me sharing this because it was one of the single sweetest moments of my life. Daddy loves his girls, but this boy is special. To know him is to love him. I definitely do.
Happy birthday, Kawika.

2 comments:

jennifer rogers said...

he's so. stinkin. cute! I love that kid! Happy Birthday Kawika!

Anonymous said...

today is also meg w.'s birthday and one of my friends just had her baby today. it's a great day for a birthday! loved the pics!