Sunday, May 9, 2010

Good point.

Things said by Iwalani in the last few months:

One morning she wanted cake for breakfast. I let her know there was no way I was letting her have cake for breakfast, let alone any meal of the day. The next morning on one of my more productive morning walks (haha) Nani and I got doughnuts for the family for breakfast. When I put that round, pepto-bismol pink iced, sprinkled monstrosity in front of her she says, "So, I can't have cake for breakfast but I can have this?" Mama got schooled.

The other day I was showing her how to do something more effectively. She was doing it one way but it wasn't what I considered the best or easiest way so I showed her my way and told her to try it like that. She said, "Well, I would do it your way, but I don't want to be wrong." The worst part is, she was sincere.

SOOO looking forward to the teenage years.

No comments: