Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Splinters

As I mentioned in an earlier post, once I get an idea, I've got to get it out. A lot of times I learn a new craft and I go nuts with it until it gets out of my system.

Here are some results of that process:

I made this for K. Hapa means "portion, fragment, part, fraction, installment; to be partial, less." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hapa)
A onesie. I love octopi. Don't know why.
This one was for Leilea. I thought a Lucha Libre was appropriate because... well.. she's kinda crazy. If you know her, you get it.
The positive of the first octopus shirt. I usually make two because I don't want to waste a stencil. This one's for K, too.
I pity the fool... This one was to not waste a stencil. I don't have a photo of the shirt I made for K but rest assured, it's pretty cool.
Any ideas of something that would make a cool shirt? Leave a comment.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Umm I want a cool t-shirt

Unknown said...

You should make one of an elf with a pointy hat for John, he would love that while playing D&D

erin said...

Love the shirts Liza! How do I get one for Finn? I have been a blog slacker for about 4 months now, but I just got he biggest laugh out of your post about being a teacher. The "Lez be Friendz" t-shirt. You must have some great stories working with that age of kids. Remember when Hiro stuck that rainbow tape all around his dorm room door at UT Martin?