Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Obligation

So this post is a little different. This is sort of a tag.

Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to be among the first five to comment on this blog. I will then give you something I have made- of my choosing. The tag part is that you have to post the same thing on your blog. That's why I'm posting this here.

I was #3 to comment on Sarah's blog and I am going to get something but I can't get it unless I do this and I'm very curious to know what it would be. Since I don't know that many people who have a blog and read mine, I won't make that a stipulation for mine. Just be one of the first five to comment and say something nice. I'll send you something- and I'll let you know what I get from hers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

should i be scared, or excited?!

take that as a compliment :)

Mary Elizabeth said...

I proudly own several things you have created, I am excited at the chance to get something new!

Natalie said...

I love reading your blog! Can I have some Smores?