Friday, March 20, 2009

Photos

Here are some pictures of some cute kids I've been hanging out with lately:


I made a chocolate cake for dessert (a rare thing in this house) and Kawika lost his mind.
Wow. It's amazing how many pictures I have of my kids with food on their faces. Hmmmm.... This next one is clear of food. Just a little snot...

He says "cheese" every time I pull out the camera.
I love this next one because it looks like she's really jammin'.Her arm in this one reminds me of those big Jet Puffed marshmallows. They're just as tasty.

2 comments:

JNew said...

seems like my kids have food all over their faces in most of my pics too

erin said...

I also have lots of pictures of Finn that include food, but then again he does love food. Probably half of the words he knows refer to food. I love marshmellow arms!