Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bum

I've been the biggest Blogging bum lately, haven't I? Here are my top three excuses:

1- I have three kids under 5. That's my excuse for everything.

2- School has started back. This is the first week with the kids, but the teachers have been back for a week. Only 178 more days left! (I joke, but I do love my job and this is one of the most exciting times of the year.)

3- I haven't found the camera yet. I mean, I guess I haven't really started a full-on recovery mission for it yet, but it hasn't magically appeared in my hand when I needed it so pictures have not been taken. Leilea's 10th month of life went undocumented. Parents of the year strike again.

Of course, there's much more but those are the main ones. The recovery mission for the camera will begin tonight.

No comments: