Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Diesel

Here are some pictures of the new boy:
We're not sure if he's totally a Dane but, like I mentioned earlier, we don't care. He's cute, pretty calmn, and hasn't had an accident in his kennel so far. All those are pretty good to me.
General is taking very well to him. When we brought him home there was no agression, just a lot of sniffing. It's like General was expecting him. It's cute, too, because you can tell General is helping him learn the way we do things around here. He herds him in when it's time to come inside.
Iwa's on her knees in this picture so he's not THAT huge, but I still can't believe they think he's only 4 months old.
When I told Iwa that we got a new puppy, she shrieked, "Is she a girl?!" to which I had to tell her, "No." Then she got excited and said, "Is he little? Can me and Kawika pick him up and cuddle like Grandma's new kitties?" And... well... "No." She loves him anyway.

2 comments:

jennifer rogers said...

he's cute and he looks full dane to me! He's exactly the size abby was when we brought her home....just wait! My best advice is to buy very cheap collars.....they don't last long on a growing dog like that! I can't wait to meet him sunday!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new baby boy!! He is beautiful, I cant wait to meet him. I read the previous story, how sad, he has a good family now!!

Love and Miss you
Krissy