Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Oh happy days

I just wanted to share this one. We went to an outdoor concert and Leilea was really frustrated because she wanted the camera. She's so excitable but it's kinda cute.
Iwa got invited to a Princess party by one of my co-workers' daughters. I am not a Princess party kinda mom so I thought we'd take advantage of the experience while someone else was offering. The experience was complete with cupcake scented hairspray, plenty of glitter and feathers, and lessons on how to curtsey, use a wand and wear a crown.

I think I've developed a cavity from the nauseating sweetness of it all. It was sorta cute.
Yes, Iwalani graduated... from Preschool. It was a sweet ceremony. This is her teacher, Ms.Latashia, and Grandma Martha in the background announcing the graduates. Martha was sad to see her go, but I keep telling her there's two more where she came from.
Iwa said the Pledge of Allegiance to the Christian Flag at the beginning of the ceremony.
...and this is my favorite part. They sang a bunch of songs but I love this one the most. It's that song the nuns sung in Sister Act, Oh, Happy Day! It's a great, great song and made even better by this gaggle of enthusiastic four and five year olds. Enjoy!


1 comment:

jennifer rogers said...

oh my gosh that clip of them singing was adorable! I love those two goobers in the back conducting the music! Classic!