Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Teton Trek

This was a few weeks back but I'm just getting around to putting the pics on my computer. We went to the zoo to see a sneak preview of the new exhibit the Teton Trek. It was really cool!

There's an Ol' Faithful geyser type thing in the front of it all that's really fun. The enthusiasm in this photo just overwhelms me.Kawika was very interested in the chickens- the one thing at the farm exhibit we can't see at Grandpa Tony's (yet) .I only wish they were hatched out of eggs- would've saved me a bunch of trouble. This is how Leilea enjoyed most of this zoo trip:The rest of the time she roamed wherever allowed and was her usual vibrant self. She has started making this fishy face. I don't know why, but it's usually when she's just walking around. I'm glad I caught it on camera.

No comments: