Monday, October 27, 2008

I was tagged.

...for real this time. I have another more entertaining post in mind, but until I get some photos from my parents computer, here is my post for now.

Five years ago
1. I measured giant boobs for work
2. I was a lot smaller
3. We lived in a tiny apartment
4. I had a lot less stuff
5. I was about to graduate

Things on my to do list today
1. Keep the kids alive
2. Shower
3. Laundry
4. Trim the pots I made yesterday
5. Cook something

Snacks I enjoy
1. Kawika's ears
2. Fruit
3. Popcorn
4. Halloween candy
5. Swiss Cake Rolls

Things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Pay everything away
2. Move
3. Save
4. Hire a personal trainer
5. More art

Places I've lived
1. Houston, TX
2. Martin, TN
3. Memphis, TN
4. Ohio (??)
5. Illinois (??)

Jobs I've had
1. bra fitter
2. art teacher
3. hostess
4. honors english teacher (what?!)
5. mom

Tag you're it
1. Jennifer R.
2. Valorie W.
3. I don't know anyone else who reads my blog and has one...
4.
5.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog, and I have a blog of my own.

How's life w/ three?

Eliza said...

Life with three is great. We're probably a walking poster for birth control for everyone else, but we enjoy the organized chaos. How about you? I read your blog too! I am so impressed by how organized you are with your preschool lesson plans and what not. That is so good for those kiddos. What will your degree be in?

Anonymous said...

haha, walking poster for birth control! i know exactly what you mean. i'm loving life w/ 3. it was way easier adjusting from 2 to 3 than from 1 to 2. my 3-month old is an extremely easy baby so i'm thankful for that.

i have a lot of fun w/ the preschool thing. i'm always amazed at how much these little ones can learn and take in. my degree will be in child and family studies, one day.