Thursday, October 30, 2008

My name is Kawika and I approve this message.


Lately Kawika has been upset about the lazy light with which he is portrayed in these posts.
He is not, in fact, lazy.
He would like me to point out the hours he has put into figuring out how everything works, as evidenced by the fact that he can unbuckle himself from his car seat. He also puts great effort into collecting baby paraphernalia and bringing it to Leilea wherever she may be, whatever she may be doing.
Kawika is a dedicated, active citizen in this household and he promises to never, ever raise your taxes.

4 comments:

Wheatley Family said...

that Boy is cute.. When can we get together!

Anonymous said...

He looks way too innocent to be a middle child.

Mary Elizabeth said...

I'm definitely voting wika!

npage79 said...

Man figures, I early vote and then a last minute canidate I actullay want to vote for enters the race.