Monday, October 27, 2008

Rockabilly Fest

This Saturday Millington hosted a Rockabilly car show and festival. It was free and there were really really cool cars plus a children's area to entertain the kids.

Here's Leliea and me. I want to say for the record that I didn't know that my picture was being taken. I would have smiled or something.
Here are Iwa and Kawika riding the ride. The rusty, squeaky ride. Let's watch Kawika's excitement escalate over the next few pictures, shall we?...and this was just the first three passes of the ride. By the way, is anyone getting a load of the sweet mullet in the red bucket? Oh yeah, pure Millington, baby. Anyway, contrary to how it would appear, Iwa is not pushing him down in that last picture. He gets his enthusiasm for roller coasters from his father, apparently. Here's how the rest of the afternoon went for him:

A ball...


...and unconsciousness.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How old is Kawika? He's a CUTIE.

Natalie said...

Ok, so I have a new rule that I cannot read your blog while the kids are taking a quiz/test. I laughed so hard that I SNORTED and the kids all looked at me like I was crazy. Which, I am, but that's not the point right now.

Eliza said...

Bekah, Kawika is 17 months old. Thanks. He's the sweetest kid I've ever known.

Laura said...

Oh, Man that's funny. I just laughed so hard I shot Dr. Pepper out of my nose and I haven't had any Dr. Pepper in hours. I was thinking about changing my hair. That mullet would look good on me... Business in the front, party in the back.

Mary Elizabeth said...

Ok all I kept picturing was this youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L94Ae59nac

Iwa is Aunt Janice!