Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pockets

Sunday mornings are always a blur. It doesn't seem to matter what time we wake up or how prepared I am the night before- it's madness. There have actually been a few times we've gone to church 30 minutes late or have even gotten all dressed up and at the last minute disaster strikes and we don't even make it. This was not one of those Sundays. I had time to feed the kids...
...and take pictures, so that Kawika could practice his best LL Bean catalog model pose. He's recently discovered his pockets (and got a fancy non-mommy real haircut).
Earlier that week Kawika wanted some bubble bath. We don't use it every time but it stays there by the tub. One night, Kawika begged and begged for some bubble bath and I said no. I stepped out to get Iwa into the tub. When I came back, the tub was full of bubbles, the water was brown-ish (the color of the "motor oil" bath bubbles, although we're no strangers to poo in the tub- just not this time) and one really happy, really slimy little punk. When I fished the bottle out of the water to see how he opened it, this is what I found:
We still don't know how he did it.

1 comment:

erin said...

Kids are crafty. Finn can already figure out things I can't and this scares me.