Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Weekend of Tootie (Part 2)

Here's Iwa waiting for her queue to go on. Can you find Kawika in this picture? He's supposed to be standing with Iwa.
Yup, there he is in the maid of honor's arms. Bless his heart, it was a LOOONNNGGG day.
There's a famous story about John as a 3 or 4 year old at Tootie's parent's wedding. Basically, John was supposed to be the ring bearer and it turned out similarly. Family tradition, I guess.

Iwa, however, performed her duties flawlessly. She even stood patiently through the whole ceremony.
Meanwhile, Leilea was all gums. THIS is what my kids look like when they're rested.
The bride and her father, Uncle Phillip.The wedding party. It was a nice wedding and a really fun reception. It's been a long time since I've gotten to boogie, but we took full advantage. The kids even got in the middle of the dance floor and danced their hearts out. I didn't get pictures, but I hope someone did. It was awesome.

Sunday we just said goodbye to Uncle Sam and tried to spend as much time as we could with Krissy before she goes back to the OC.

Good times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know if we can look at the wedding photos online?

Krissy

Eliza said...

I don't know! That would be a GREAT idea if they did that but I'll ask Terry Lynn.