Tuesday, May 12, 2009

We're a free circus.

Since I've started this blog, I have carried my camera much more. It's times like these, I'm glad I did. This was taken at McDonald's. I thought it was a pretty good backdrop.This next one was taken seconds before he slapped her in the face with all of his might. By the way, he'll be two next week.Leilea has started feeding herself and she loves it. Great. Another independent, strong willed daughter. Just what this house needs.That's not a french fry, by the way. I try to delay the inevitable as long as possible. It's actually a fruit puff but make no mistake about it- she knows she's missing something.

John has actually been eating solid food for quite some time.
This was taken on the way home from church this past Sunday. Iwa and Kawika are going to be the flower girl/ring bearer in a wedding this coming weekend (cue the circus music). A few months ago, Iwa was given a cute little book about wedding traditions and how to be a flower girl. It always surprises me when she's interested in things like this because she's normally not that kinda girl.

No comments: